Easy "stovepipe" tent stove idea...!

Here's the place you can post your favorite wood burning stove and also information on how to build and where to get supplies.
zelph

Re: Easy "stovepipe" tent stove idea...!

Post by zelph » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Well, you got plenty right there in your yard. Get to work!!!! :D
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:17 am

Well, you got plenty right there in your yard. Get to work!!!! :D
I figure as long as they are standing and not "processed firewood"..they won't "grow legs" and walk off the property when I'm not there.. ;)

It's been pouring rain so I won't be going until friday.. :roll: I guess I'll have to do some more of that shoppin'.
:lol:

Today besides the "tent-clock" I told you about already,Dan..I also got a bag-pack of a tapestry wallhanging project or something that had 36 packets(all different shades and good trout fly/steelhead colors) of chennile all for $1.I usually have to buy the individual packets for about $2 each for tying flies from the flyfishing shop!

I also got a tupperware type plastic cup that holds about 6oz..that had a 5-1/2oz,5oz,and 4-1/2oz or so cups under the snap-on lid,all snug fit together.Kool!..I was thinking of taking a bottle of wine out to the beach for lunch on New Years Day..now I've got a set of "share" cups for the others that are going. :mrgreen:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Post by zelph » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Cut that stuff up and let it start drying for summer/fall use. Make time to get out there and enjoy life. Get away from the city folk.

So you say it rains in Seattle during the winter :lol:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/